Thursday, March 4, 2010

Honey...soon?!

Winter this year has seemed longer and colder than ever before! I don't know if it's the snow in March, the Cabin Fever, or the obvious, but I CANNOT WAIT to go on our honeymoon! Josh booked what appears to be my PERFECT vacation complete with a swim-up bar, private plunge pool, beach access, and all-inclusive fun at Sandals resort in St. Lucia! I've heard so many great things about St. Lucia and May 30th can't come fast enough! Not that I am wishing away the time in between, because there is a lot more to look forward to that I wouldn't trade for the world. But when you drive a car without fully functioning heat and seem to stay cold the whole day, there is something very enticing about spending an uninterrupted week with my new hubby and having "my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand" - Zac Brown

The swim-up bar!

Where I will likely spend most of my time

The famous "Pitons" of St. Lucia


No comments:

Post a Comment